Closed Tony Worker Jean - Mid blue
The Closed tony worker jean is a new relaxed fit from the designers at CLOSED. The worker jean made of very soft and light left hand blue stretch denim (10 oz.) with twill structure running from bottom right to top left – more elaborate production and softer touch than our regular (right hand) denim. Light elasticity (up to 20%), mid-blue wash. Patch pocket at front, large flap pockets at the back with buttons. From fabric to finish: this jeans is 100% made in Italy.
- Relaxed fit
- Mid waist
- Straight leg
- Cropped length (inner leg length for size 27 ca. 65 cm / 25.6”)
- Our model (1,78 m / 5'10'') wears size 27
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Woven by Candiani. The Italian traditional company is among the best and most sustainable denim weaving mills in the world.
- Sewn by Paul. Every component of the jeans is processed by one of the 70 experts in this family-run business close to Ancona.
- Washed by Everest. Innovative and ecological production technologies are applied. Used looks are created by hand with different tools.